• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 New York Rangers On Going Thread

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I had to work during the game yesterday so I missed it that being said there is something about the team and at some point the GM has to determine what is wrong with this team the coach or the players. Its been the same team now for a while and its the same results every year. So it would be stupid to keep rolling with the same guys year after year and expect different results.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rangers win 2morrnite, they win series!

and man if they dont. it would be typical of the rangers cause they would coast to the final with wash & pitt literally playing rockem sockem hockey.. wow that 1st period, the hits, never seen that much hitting! brutal!! cosby prob concussed.. done?

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to play like that every night. That was as perfect of a game as they have played this year.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kreider has to shoot more as far as Hank 1 2min-mode other than that he would have had a shutout

Oh you mean the one with the perfect behind the back pass to a wide open uncovered player.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love game 5s when tied up. Almost as much as game 7s. Hopefully tje Rangers can get control early again tomorrow. I have to go to my nephew's birthday party at 5 cst tomorrow and its an hour drive. Fuckin birthday parties.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love game 5s when tied up. Almost as much as game 7s. Hopefully tje Rangers can get control early again tomorrow. I have to go to my nephew's birthday party at 5 cst tomorrow and its an hour drive. Fuckin birthday parties.

You are a Ranger fan....You have the power.......turn your Nephew into a Ranger fan so he can bug the shit out of his Dad to watch Ranger games.......May the RED/WHITE/and BLUE be with you:thumb:

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another choke meltdown ......2 for this series 3 for the postseason. This series should be over but Hank and his mystery game keeps popping back up. Way to go Hank!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt get to watch this game because of the early start time but this series is over when the best road team in the league cant win a game on the road you are finished. Time to move some of the bloated contracts like Staal and Nash and start over. Krieder how long is he going to be a no show before we realize he isnt what we think he is.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would have rather played the caps or the pitt 2nd round, i knew we would play down to a lesser team !

Lundy, love you man, but yesterday's play is proof as to why you still have no ring, the handling of the puck that caused TO, and goal, and then the whiff at puck while it went through you at a speed of 1 mph IF, WOW, you just can't do that in the playoffs!!!... Staal, has to be the worst hockey player in the NHL. Stepan, only excuse for this clown is if he has 2 fractures in both legs... AV , bad coaching all the way around, how do you not have a player who actually has a ring in there for entire series? I could go on & on, nuff blame to go around to all, but we know this will prob. go to game 7, and then they will resume back to how they played on the road....

We get exposed every freekin year for NOT properly addressing our REAL problem, crease clearly dman, tuff guys..... AV, has to go, how the puck do you have either girardi or staal on ice when game is on the line??????????????????

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are we even playing Holden he has been terrible all playoffs and look at that he strikes again.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 shots 2 goals series over unless he goes to Rannta could create a spark otherwise its looking like a choke and he knows it:gaah:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a team fail bad defense no offense. Its painful to watch this power play I mean at least move around a bit. The 4th line is the only line winning battles but they arent going to win the game.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they haven't comeback all year from 2 goals down. Once they are down, especially 2 goals, the offense gets d-minded in fear of more goals given up. Hank lost game the 2 ot games he had each of them won with a minute and half left.....He shit his pants again

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not much to say other than, keep 2 players, skiej & zibanashad, get rid of everything else that moves in rangers org! staal, back as ranger, never watch another rangers game!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not much to say other than, keep 2 players, skiej & zibanashad, get rid of everything else that moves in rangers org! staal, back as ranger, never watch another rangers game!

Unfortunately Staal has a NMC and it would be too expensive to buy him out. But with his brother in Minny and Steph from Minny I say we try and trade both for Dumba.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not thrilled we lost Lindberg but as a fourth line guy he is replaceable. Is Moore a FA lets bring him back he atleast could win a faceoff and kill penalties.