• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Phoenix Coyotes Ongoing Thread

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I konw close to nothing about hockey but you guys should try to get a banner on here.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting sick of these overtime loses! 4 OT losses in our last 5 games, two of which were against teams ahead of us in the division. The defense needs to get it together while the getting is easy! March is going to be a very tough month and you never know how guys will come back from the one month Olympic break. Get it fixed now!!!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is in complete shambles right now! The offense can't score, the defense can't hold and the goaltending can't stop! This all equates to long stretches of lost games and wasted opportunities. December through February were supposed to be the easy months before the home stretch but it looks like it could be skinning our pelts. Thank goodness for such a strong start because I don't know if this team could have rebounded from a poor December and January! Prove me wrong, yotes!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is in complete shambles right now! The offense can't score, the defense can't hold and the goaltending can't stop! This all equates to long stretches of lost games and wasted opportunities. December through February were supposed to be the easy months before the home stretch but it looks like it could be skinning our pelts. Thank goodness for such a strong start because I don't know if this team could have rebounded from a poor December and January! Prove me wrong, yotes!

I think we're done. This team has been a complete disaster the past couple weeks... still a lot of season left, but it doesn't look good. Hope things will turn around soon! Go Yotes!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're going to get the ninth seed aren't we? I can't take another team just missing the playoffs (cough cough, Cardinals)

We need to start pulling out close games, dammit!