• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2011 season

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to think you could have been ranked finally too, sir

did you start Griffin??

Klein didn't do a lot I don't think

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did start Griffin.

I did start Klien though :L Keenum was okay had I picked him instead

good you started Griffin, sir

I didn't think it was a good idea to start Klein because of what I said above in this thread

seems like after Texas gets embarrassed they come back and play an amazing game on defense, they still lose that game but they play great

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas confused Klein all game sir. They had 1 or 2 guys on every play whose job it was to simply stop Klein from running. 0.2 YPR when you rush 25+ times is really bad. Sacks counted too, but still

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas confused Klein all game sir. They had 1 or 2 guys on every play whose job it was to simply stop Klein from running. 0.2 YPR when you rush 25+ times is really bad. Sacks counted too, but still

yeah sir

Texas looked well prepared

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disapointed that this season means little, if anything, now after that loss

yeah that was pretty disappointing, at least you should have a decent season next year, sir

you return just about everyone right??

we get all our players that we lost for the season to injury back next year :burt:

good news is our defense is going to be amazing next year which will allow whoever is the new starter at quarterback a lot of time on the field

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, our top 2 WRs and I think 3 of 5 starting OL, but on Offense we return a lot of tallent. We really didn't establish that much of a #1 back, but our top 2 backs are leaving as well (Ball got kicked off the team and Mark is a SR). That might be better concidering we aren't really losing anyone persay, but still worrysome. Biggest key coming back is Fajardo and the biggest hole is replacing Matthews who has almost twice as many yards as the next closest reciever. Still gotta find that #1 guy at RB though.

On Defense, we are going to have a young line, but this year there was a lot of rotation to prepare the young guys. We will have a more experianced secondary and linebacking corp, only losing 1 from each. Positive is that our secondary is going to be older, bad news is the D-line was our strength and has been for a while. Getting younger at a strenght might make a tough year on D. we shall see though.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, our top 2 WRs and I think 3 of 5 starting OL, but on Offense we return a lot of tallent. We really didn't establish that much of a #1 back, but our top 2 backs are leaving as well (Ball got kicked off the team and Mark is a SR). That might be better concidering we aren't really losing anyone persay, but still worrysome. Biggest key coming back is Fajardo and the biggest hole is replacing Matthews who has almost twice as many yards as the next closest reciever. Still gotta find that #1 guy at RB though.

On Defense, we are going to have a young line, but this year there was a lot of rotation to prepare the young guys. We will have a more experianced secondary and linebacking corp, only losing 1 from each. Positive is that our secondary is going to be older, bad news is the D-line was our strength and has been for a while. Getting younger at a strenght might make a tough year on D. we shall see though.

hmmm alright

it might be a tough year with joining a new conference and you are struggling down the stretch this year

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, we have a tough bowl game, but I actually think we can beat the Golden Eagles IF we play up to our abilities

Southern Mrs tends to suck sometimes, sir

they lost to Marshall AND UAB, both of which are worse than losing to Utah State

winning this can get you some publicity before entering the MWC