• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#2 starter or..any starter

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
st louis dangling danel pioncedeleon..out of the bull pin...i know stlouis wants top OFer's for later
so i would send lewis,,and some bull pin guys
poncdeleon ready for mlb...can be sent down...for four more years....and mixed with povse could give
a 1,2 knock out...but that is theoretical...he is ready now and could do the same with filex

ramirez still on 10 day at arkansas..pitched 4 innings so far..225 era 6 so

594965.jpg

Daniel Poncedeleon #62
  • P
  • B/T: R/R
  • 6' 4" /185
mlb4cg.png

138.png

Daniel Poncedeleon
#62 P
SummaryStatsChartsNewsAwardsSHOP
  • Daniel Robert Poncedeleon
  • Born: 1/16/1992 in La Mirada, CA
  • Draft: 2014, St. Louis Cardinals, 9th rd. (285th overall)
  • College: Embry-Riddle, FL
  • Debut: 7/23/2018
View More Bio Info +

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I wouldn't send ANY prospects at this point. I don't care what their record states. This ride is basically over. Selling out what few pieces they have for one player isn't going to salvage this thing this year IMO. They can't hit (nothing new), can't hold a lead, and have more than one concern at starting pitching.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not send Gamel in a deal if they're not going to use him? Still makes no sense why he's not in the lineup with his productivity on offense...

Pitcher can be sent down 4 more times like you said so that's some value in itself...

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I wouldn't send ANY prospects at this point. I don't care what their record states. This ride is basically over. Selling out what few pieces they have for one player isn't going to salvage this thing this year IMO. They can't hit (nothing new), can't hold a lead, and have more than one concern at starting pitching.

yeah i know what ya mean...but..if you give up..you know what happens...nothing...if you stay in the same place everyone passes you up(see oakland)...if you go backwards.. then you are eventually..last

no..there is only one thing to do....keep pushing forward

cano is comming..cano is comming....cano is comming.......lol......and it will make a difference....i would never argu that
..well maybe..lol...but not in this case..cuz the way they have said they will use him.. i think is the right one
that said ...im back on the........... cano train....cano train ..train..cano train..whhooooo

Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ramirez is at arkansas..with 8 guys in the bull pin right now...but bradford can be sent down...and if they ..did..trade for
poncedeleon ...so could he

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not send Gamel in a deal if they're not going to use him? Still makes no sense why he's not in the lineup with his productivity on offense...

Pitcher can be sent down 4 more times like you said so that's some value in itself...

the fifth outfield is always needed.. in case of injury or slump of the other four

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i know what ya mean...but..if you give up..you know what happens...nothing...if you stay in the same place everyone passes you up(see oakland)...if you go backwards.. then you are eventually..last

no..there is only one thing to do....keep pushing forward

cano is comming..cano is comming....cano is comming.......lol......and it will make a difference....i would never argu that
..well maybe..lol...but not in this case..cuz the way they have said they will use him.. i think is the right one
that said ...im back on the........... cano train....cano train ..train..cano train..whhooooo
I'm not talking about giving up, quite the opposite. At this point I don't think one more piece is enough so I wouldn't trade what little value you have to wholesale go after one piece. They need to rebuild and stock up the minors, not keep trading away 100% of the meat they end up with down there.

Texas built up from their farm system before they went on their run. Houston got quite a bit through their farm system. Oakland rises up and bites people now and then, and it's purely from inside. Hell, even the yankees manage to keep some gems from their farm teams and brings guys up. You HAVE to do this and have a manageable payroll with homegrown talent. Particularly for mid market teams.

We will not reach any higher level without building up that farm system.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about giving up, quite the opposite. At this point I don't think one more piece is enough so I wouldn't trade what little value you have to wholesale go after one piece. They need to rebuild and stock up the minors, not keep trading away 100% of the meat they end up with down there.

Texas built up from their farm system before they went on their run. Houston got quite a bit through their farm system. Oakland rises up and bites people now and then, and it's purely from inside. Hell, even the yankees manage to keep some gems from their farm teams and brings guys up. You HAVE to do this and have a manageable payroll with homegrown talent. Particularly for mid market teams.

We will not reach any higher level without building up that farm system.

this years draft is the best draft they have had IMo..sense depoto has been here IMO....so the guys in the draft class in front of them at clinton fit well with them..which is not much that was not traded away..and larsen was a free agent

but i think they start right there( and do not trade those guys)..cuz those guys will be at modesto and clinton next year...and the next draft class..will start at everett again

that would leave the two draft classes ahead to trade( which would include..lewis and white)..and the team is almost full at MLB.

if that will not do it ...it should

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMo..so go get your..#2 starter( projected..for future..but a starter)..............{( and start working him in..)}
.for example..poncdeleon st louis or robert stephenson..cinncinati...or the equal or better....and

felix is in his last year.. in the next...so a guy traded for now would be ready by then...and maybe povse as well for insurance

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but if they are going to do it...the sooner the better...aug 30 or off season

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill get myself on this one....for wanting to trade lewis and white...