• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

151 Days, 8 hours & 31 Minutes 'til the Season opener

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm gonna start counting the days until draft time. That's will come a lot sooner.

Plus we have a shitload of picks, too many to know what to do with. So there's gonna be lots of speculation. (Revis?)

Finally I think we'll trade Alex too so that should be interesting to see how that plays out. I hope he's given the green light for his agent to start talking to teams, and there's at least a couple of suitors to spike up interest so we get a good pick in return.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I think your math is off. That would take you into July.... :think:

Maybe it's the countdown 'til the first preseason game.

Either way, I want revenge. I wouldn't be surprised to see another HarBowl next year.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's the countdown 'til the first preseason game.

Either way, I want revenge. I wouldn't be surprised to see another HarBowl next year.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Ravens miss the playoffs next year.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Ravens miss the playoffs next year.

I don't know. Getting Webb back is a bigger plus than losing Lewis & Reed is a minus. They have a few older guys on offense, but it's not like they're irreplaceable.

Lewis & Reed provided veteran leadership, but they'll have plenty of that next year.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. Getting Webb back is a bigger plus than losing Lewis & Reed is a minus. They have a few older guys on offense, but it's not like they're irreplaceable.

Lewis & Reed provided veteran leadership, but they'll have plenty of that next year.

It's just the way the AFC is. You gotta think NE, DEN, and HOU are locks. The AFC North is always a 3 team race and Cleveland could be sneaky good next year. Baltimore winning this division is no lock. Then you have Indy, the 2 north teams that don't win the division, whichever team between KC and NY gets Smith will be in the mix, SD. The AFC will be tough to get in next year IMO. Baltimore is no lock to make it. Plus SB teams lately have a way of missing the playoffs.