• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #13 - San Jose at Los Angeles - 7:30PM

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice chemistry on that little rush by Kennedy and Patty. Almost set up a slam dunk goal. Good play by that King dman to tie up Patty.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. I thought the Sharks would turn it on in the 3rd with LA playing last night.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
sharks looked really tired in the tail end of the third that result was coming

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:tb:.....FUCK!?!?!?!?!

Boyle and Burns were missed tonight.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
tough game, but ultimately the better tam won tonite...

The sharks made just a few too many turnovers and dumb penalties to win. Tip the hat to LA, they played great, but this was the most sloppy game theyve played this year.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Stuart and irwin looked so unbelieavably bad though... Stuey is not even plus on the season right now, so i have some real concerns there. That pairing is a major liability, so I suppose when boyler comes back, Tmac might need to think about sitting one of those two.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Stuart and irwin looked so unbelieavably bad though... Stuey is not even plus on the season right now, so i have some real concerns there. That pairing is a major liability, so I suppose when boyler comes back, Tmac might need to think about sitting one of those two.

well considering Stuey normal partner had been Hannan, and they have Stuey on the right side which is his weak side its hurting him. I think Hannan has earned the right to stay in the line up and so has Demers, Irwin for me should be the odd man out

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well considering Stuey normal partner had been Hannan, and they have Stuey on the right side which is his weak side its hurting him. I think Hannan has earned the right to stay in the line up and so has Demers, Irwin for me should be the odd man out

Stuart is a natural right side dman. He's been playing the left side when paired with Demers and the right side when paired with Irwin or Hannan. Didn't matter much tonight as Irwin, Hannan, and Stuart were all really bad. The sharks beat themselves more than anything tonight.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

So much of a liability that the Sharks have the best Gf/GA differential in the league, only 1 regulation loss, andd last I checked the best record in the league... Oh such concerns these 2 are causing lol

Quick going in spazz mode when the team is working perfectly fine and they have yet to play a single game with a healthy roster.. They are 10-1-2 with top guys injuried ALL season so far... Theres no cause for concern yet...

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Stuart is a natural right side dman. He's been playing the left side when paired with Demers and the right side when paired with Irwin or Hannan. Didn't matter much tonight as Irwin, Hannan, and Stuart were all really bad. The sharks beat themselves more than anything tonight.

I know Irwin and Boyle were paired until Boyler hot hurt. Is this strictly from grooming purposes for Irwin? Because if not bench Irwin

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know Irwin and Boyle were paired until Boyler hot hurt. Is this strictly from grooming purposes for Irwin? Because if not bench Irwin

I doubt it. The Irwin-Boyle pairing was put together last year because the Sharks were lacking dmen who play the left side. In Irwin's defense he plays much better with a mobile puck mover as a partner which is why I think the coaching staff has gone to a Irwin-Demers pairing and put Stuart back with Hannan.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irwin is easily the weak link, not only on the blueline, but maybe on this team. He is physically weak and doesn't make quick decisions. I see him fall down numerous times throughout a game when engaging with the opposition. He has a solid left handed shot and that is pretty much his biggest contribution to the team. So yeah, I'm with everyone else, Hannan over Irwin.