• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12 Team, 1 PPR Draft is over....

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a draft where we go to a guys house and there is a guy that just has to make a comment after every friggin pick....oh, well....standard scoring....we don't have a TE position but either/or.....In oreder of draft....

M. Gordon..RB
J. Howard..RB
C. Hyde..RB
K. Allen..WR
J. Crowder WR
Cousins..QB
Maclin..WR
Corey Davis..WR
M. Bennett..TE
J. Charles..RB
Bradford..QB
Alvin Kamara..RB
Rawls..RB
Gostkowski..K
Vikings D..D

I have alot to deal with in week 9 with byes...I need some receiver help...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid team.

QB... Not really big on either. Seeing Cousins as high as he was for ADP made me queasy. I avoided him in all my leagues, but I don't know much about the state of that team. TLance could provide better knowledge. Your combo seems very streamable though.

RB... Expecting good things from both Gordon & Howard this season, even though I didn't get the chance to draft either so far. Hightower gone from SF so Hyde's stock went way up. Sneaky grabs with Charles, Kamara & Rawls. At least 1 of those should pay off big or at least free up some trade bait.

WR... You already know you could use some help here. Would love to see Allen return to form, but that's a big question mark. Not a big fan of the Chargers this year, but who knows. Crowder is a solid grab. Not sure what to think of Davis. Never been a fan of drafting rookies, been burned too many times. Maclin is a good WR1, but not sure what the Ravens will look like this season. At the rate they are going with injuries they could be fielding a roster full of bums by midseason. Keep your fingers crossed the Flacco gets healthy quickly. I wouldn't consider playing him for the first couple weeks until you get a good look.

TE... Decent grab. TE's in GB have been perplexing the last few years. Would be nice if Bennett establishes himself with Rodgers early. Haven't really seen a solid TE option in GB since maybe Finley like 4 years ago?

K/D... Like what I see