• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

100 bottles of beer left on the wall

Hit-n-Run

Go Reds!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without the WC the trade deadline would be more quiet this season. There's a lot of NL teams hanging 5-6 games back. The next 3 weeks will weed out the pretenders.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blandino is another Adam Rosales. Dillson might be the man they want but obviously Senzel is going to make the team next year.

eburg5000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd sure like to see them sign Scooter, The Reds don't like to go away from their plans, and Scooter was never in their plans so, They will probably trade him for prospects. Which will upset me' But It wouldn't be the 1st time I have been upset, and sadly it won't be the last.

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got lost on the Reds plan a few years ago. I guess my first position player question is where does Senzel play ? Suarez' contract says he's at 3b, so 2b or SS is more likely, maybe they play a 3 man rotation at both positions ?

Like JohnU, I think Blandino is more of a role player, not sure Herrera is the guy next year, but although I was skeptical of a Scooter repeat career year, can't argue with his results. He may make too much cash for the Reds regardless of his offense.

This team still needs to pitch better before much of that matters.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the roster and what likely will become of it depends a little on luck and a little on who's dealing the cards. I think the consensus is to ship Scooter out before anybody looks under the hood. I don't buy into that. I think he's legit.

Also, the perimeter thinking is that Senzel can play the outfield. Not sure how that helps the team unless he's a better version of Hamilton, who seems for the moment to have figured it out.

Duvall seems like a ready target for a trade. Not sure who will bite on that one. He is the best left fielder since before Dunn.

Schebler is going to be a real nice player. Winker will always be a mess in the field and on the bases.

For pitching, I think they can buy a decent mid-rotation guy to upgrade from Homer and maybe Romano.

This outfit isn't terrible now.

Hit-n-Run

Go Reds!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Senzel or anyone else to the OF is playing GM from the couch for us fans. It's always easier to build a Championship roster sitting in front of your TV.

The starting pitching has a long way to go to get there.