• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 Teams Have Received At Least 5 Primetime Games

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad we only got 3 and one is the opener so it won't impact rest. Sucks having to travel to NO on Thanksgiving on a short week but that's my only real complaint. 13 1 pm kickoffs is awesome too

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad we only got 3 and one is the opener so it won't impact rest. Sucks having to travel to NO on Thanksgiving on a short week but that's my only real complaint. 13 1 pm kickoffs is awesome too
thats damn nice for viewing pleasure

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish the Patriots didn't have any. My preference would be for the first 5 or 6 games to start at 4 p.m. so me and the boys could play some golf without missing anything or having to get out too early (it's usually pretty frakin cold) and then all 1 o'clock games from there on out. :thumb:

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad Atlanta isn't on there. I get up pretty early for work and the prime time games are on too late.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I get all of these except for the Seahawks. I just don't see them being playoff contenders this year

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listing the 2nd place Patriots first.
Such faggots.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad Atlanta isn't on there. I get up pretty early for work and the prime time games are on too late.
me too:heh:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get all of these except for the Seahawks. I just don't see them being playoff contenders this year
you get the 49ers, but not the Seahawks?

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Rex. I get up early and don't like missing the 4th quarter falling asleep in the chair.
I like the games at 4, can get stuff done and enjoy the game.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad their are no prime time games, save them for the postseason IMO.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep... I dunno why fans get so excited about their team on a stupid Prime Time game. I guess MAYBE the only positive for me is I don't have to find a Stream to televise the game for Seattle, but that's not a big deal and hardly worth it, lol.

I can't stand Prime Time games. Any controversial calls get blown out of proportion, the announcers are generally biased media talk heads that can't STFU for 2 minutes and constantly need to draw attention to themselves (Gruden was the ABSOLUTE worst, thank God he's gone) and worst of all outside of maybe SNF, it fucks with rest, recovery, and game planning (TNF especially).

Seattle could be coming off a Super Bowl win and if the NFL asked me, "We can offer you up to 6 Prime Time games! Which slots will you take?" My answer? "ZERO! Give me every game at 1/4PM EST Sunday. You can give me ONE I guess as MNF if we have a bye afterwards... *looks at announcing crew* Actually don't, just don't."

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... I dunno why fans get so excited about their team on a stupid Prime Time game. I guess MAYBE the only positive for me is I don't have to find a Stream to televise the game for Seattle, but that's not a big deal and hardly worth it, lol.

I can't stand Prime Time games. Any controversial calls get blown out of proportion, the announcers are generally biased media talk heads that can't STFU for 2 minutes and constantly need to draw attention to themselves (Gruden was the ABSOLUTE worst, thank God he's gone) and worst of all outside of maybe SNF, it fucks with rest, recovery, and game planning (TNF especially).

Seattle could be coming off a Super Bowl win and if the NFL asked me, "We can offer you up to 6 Prime Time games! Which slots will you take?" My answer? "ZERO! Give me every game at 1/4PM EST Sunday. You can give me ONE I guess as MNF if we have a bye afterwards... *looks at announcing crew* Actually don't, just don't."
We don't have any wrsy coast games so I'm cool with that. Ultimately the schedule is likely to change anyway but 3 is plenty for me and it keeps the team in a better preparation routine

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

If you look at the list it's clear the NFL wanted teams that were entertaining to watch and teams that are iconic and had large national fanbases.

You can argue if the 9ers will be a playoff team in the upcoming season but a Shanahan offense led by Jimmy G should be at least entertaining to watch.

The Seahawks a bit on the questionable side but I can buy an argument for them because with what Wilson does out there can be really entertaining to watch. The questionable part is there are often times where the Seahawks offense can be complete garbage and turn into a snoozefest.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAHAHAHAHAHAH
The league really missed the boat on this one. The Bengals are about to go on an unprecedented run. The fools in suits should have recognized this, should they not? It's almost as if they are intentionally trying to ruin ratings?

giphy.gif

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Yep. The next Montana (judging by hype) at QB, exciting new coach and GM. They are on the upswing. On the other end of the spectrum is the Jags with just one - a team that played in the AFC championship game. Panthers got 2 but that's probably about right as I don't see them improving this year.
I think the Sea Hawks are no better than 8 and 8. Lost a lot on defense and no 2nd or 3rd round picks as of now.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
If you look at the list it's clear the NFL wanted teams that were entertaining to watch and teams that are iconic and had large national fanbases.

You can argue if the 9ers will be a playoff team in the upcoming season but a Shanahan offense led by Jimmy G should be at least entertaining to watch.

The Seahawks a bit on the questionable side but I can buy an argument for them because with what Wilson does out there can be really entertaining to watch. The questionable part is there are often times where the Seahawks offense can be complete garbage and turn into a snoozefest.
Agreed. There were times when that offense was anemic

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono: Don't be sleeping on them 49ers....

I think them and the Cards make it a little hellish for the Dream Team Rams
I guess I just don't quite see the 49er hype and I don't see Jimmy G as the savior everyone else does yet. But, we'll find out this year. I just think it is going to be a little of a weak division, so who knows who will get hot. I was expecting a big time drop in win total by the Rams, but then they added Suh and Peters and even Talib. So while I think their Offense takes a step backwards that defense should dominate field position enough that if the OL plays well they will win a lot of games.