• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 Team Std Pts NS League

How would you rate this draft?

• A

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

• D

• Total voters

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't laugh, but this team was autodrafted thanks to a mishap with my understanding of time zones... Thank God its not one of my money leagues.

QB: A Luck, C Palmer
RB: E Elliot, L McCoy, D Freeman, B Powell, D Woodhead
WR: D Hopkins, A Robinson, K Allen, J Maclin, J Matthews
TE: D Walker, J Doyle
K: Gostkowski
D/ST: Rams, Texans

According to Yahoo's draft grades I got an A+... Yippee! But when you account for Luck's injury & Elliot's suspension I'd knock it down to a B-. I'm stacked at RB, but I have one helluva steamy pile at WR. Thinkin I need to offer up Freeman for a WR.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many teams in the league? What are the scoring and starting settings?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many teams in the league? What are the scoring and starting settings?
10 teams... Standard Points... Put both in the thread title femurov! lol

Starting format:
QB
RB1
RB2
WR1
WR2
WR3
R/W/T
K
D/ST

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 teams... Standard Points... Put both in the thread title femurov! lol

Starting format:
QB
RB1
RB2
WR1
WR2
WR3
R/W/T
K
D/ST

No need for the bad attitude. That will affect your grade. I do like your team, though. I know Luck is banged up and Zeke is suspended, but getting McCoy, Freeman and Zeke is pretty impressive. I'm not down as muchon your WRs as you are, although I would try to trade Keenan Allen before he gets hurt again. I would give it an A...

Oh yeah... That moves down to a B because of your snide remarks while answering an honest question.

:D

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need for the bad attitude. That will affect your grade. I do like your team, though. I know Luck is banged up and Zeke is suspended, but getting McCoy, Freeman and Zeke is pretty impressive. I'm not down as muchon your WRs as you are, although I would try to trade Keenan Allen before he gets hurt again. I would give it an A...

Oh yeah... That moves down to a B because of your snide remarks while answering an honest question.

Fair enough. Been thinkin about trading Freeman & Matthews for McFadden & Crabtree... The trade would upgrade my WR's and give me Elliot's backup.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. Been thinkin about trading Freeman & Matthews for McFadden & Crabtree... The trade would upgrade my WR's and give me Elliot's backup.
You lose out in value, on this, imo. But sometimes you have to do that to get what you are looking for. I really like Freeman this year and think he is in the upper tier of RBs, so this would be hard for me to do. I am also down on Crabby, as I think Cooper takes a step forward this season. But the handcuff is nice and necessary, especially if you are unloading Freeman.

I think I would look at other deals and keep this one on the back burner in case you can't find anything else.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lose out in value, on this, imo. But sometimes you have to do that to get what you are looking for. I really like Freeman this year and think he is in the upper tier of RBs, so this would be hard for me to do. I am also down on Crabby, as I think Cooper takes a step forward this season. But the handcuff is nice and necessary, especially if you are unloading Freeman.

I think I would look at other deals and keep this one on the back burner in case you can't find anything else.
Good points. I was already leaning this way. I can stand pat & keep my fingers crossed that Elliot gets his suspension reduced, even though I don't think it should be... Just for FF purposes lol

I'll look elsewhere for a trade in the meantime

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good points. I was already leaning this way. I can stand pat & keep my fingers crossed that Elliot gets his suspension reduced, even though I don't think it should be... Just for FF purposes lol

I'll look elsewhere for a trade in the meantime
Maybe you could add Keenan Allen to Freeman and go after Brown and a mid range RB? Any Chargers fans in your league?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you could add Keenan Allen to Freeman and go after Brown and a mid range RB? Any Chargers fans in your league?
Not that I'm aware of... The guy that owns AB is a diehard Steeler fan. He got Roethlisberger too, so there's zero chance he lets go of AB even if I offered the farm.

While I have ya... If push came to shove & I needed to drop a defense... Which one would you drop? Texans or Rams?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams... you should only be carrying one defense anyway. Houston has top 5 potential with JJ Watt. You have to hold on to that.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams... you should only be carrying one defense anyway. Houston has top 5 potential with JJ Watt. You have to hold on to that.
Yea I only have 2 because of the autodraft.

Both have great defensive fronts... But agreed, have to give the edge to HOU because of Watt. And Clowney is coming into his own.

There are some good D's on the waivers so I'm not worried about dropping 1. CAR, TB, BUF, JAX, GB, ATL, DAL, TEN, MIA, CIN.

Now to figure out who I want to pick up... Here's a few on waivers
Hightower SF-RB
Booker DEN-RB (Charles is also available)
Riddick DET-RB
J Brown ARI-WR
Z Jones BUF-WR
Agholor PHI-WR
Shepard NYG-WR
J Williams SF-RB
Doctson WAS-WR
Perriman BAL-WR
Funchess CAR-WR
K White CHI-WR

Also something to consider. We are allotted 2 IR spots (injuries only, no suspensions sadly). I already moved Luck to 1 of those spots & added Flacco. I could pickup Booker & stash him on my 2nd IR spot.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I only have 2 because of the autodraft.

Both have great defensive fronts... But agreed, have to give the edge to HOU because of Watt. And Clowney is coming into his own.

There are some good D's on the waivers so I'm not worried about dropping 1. CAR, TB, BUF, JAX, GB, ATL, DAL, TEN, MIA, CIN.

Now to figure out who I want to pick up... Here's a few on waivers
Hightower SF-RB
Booker DEN-RB (Charles is also available)
Riddick DET-RB
J Brown ARI-WR
Z Jones BUF-WR
Agholor PHI-WR
Shepard NYG-WR
J Williams SF-RB
Doctson WAS-WR
Perriman BAL-WR
Funchess CAR-WR
K White CHI-WR

Also something to consider. We are allotted 2 IR spots (injuries only, no suspensions sadly). I already moved Luck to 1 of those spots & added Flacco. I could pickup Booker & stash him on my 2nd IR spot.
I like Zay. Seems like he is the only WR in Buffalo.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Freeman splits too many carries to get top back yardage points. If you like him you're rolling the dice on him getting into the end zone often. In this case getting basically three first round backs in most leagues is decent though.

I have a feeling Elliot's suspension gets reduced which will boost his value too.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What snide remark? He is right....what you asked for was in the thread title. You seem to be the one with thin skin.