• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 Most overrated players in 2012

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why Jacobs is listed, the 49ers don't expect great and major things from him. It sounds as if it was written by a Giants fan who thinks the 49ers brought in Jacobs to replace a disappointing Gore. When the reality has always been that they brought him in mainly for short-yardage and just as regular relief if Gore or Hunter get hurt and the 49ers need a RB for a few games.

With Harbaugh's comments about Crabtree having the best hands, I can see why he'd make the list. Outside of Harbaugh, I can't think of anyone in the media who says Crabtree is one of the best WRs in the NFL. So, I'm not really sure where this writer is even coming from

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why Jacobs is listed, the 49ers don't expect great and major things from him. It sounds as if it was written by a Giants fan who thinks the 49ers brought in Jacobs to replace a disappointing Gore. When the reality has always been that they brought him in mainly for short-yardage and just as regular relief if Gore or Hunter get hurt and the 49ers need a RB for a few games.

With Harbaugh's comments about Crabtree having the best hands, I can see why he'd make the list. Outside of Harbaugh, I can't think of anyone in the media who says Crabtree is one of the best WRs in the NFL. So, I'm not really sure where this writer is even coming from

Harbaugh penned the article - He's playing both ends against the middle - He is officially losing his mind in an attempt to get something out of Crabtree. At least, that is my guess.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That list is horrible! I agree about Crabtree, outside of Jim Harbaugh he is not thought as a great WR

Some of the players I was looking for in that link
Terrell Owens
Chad Johnson
Mark Sanchez
Tim Tebow #1 easily
Randy Moss (lets hope not)
Ryan Tanehill (though a rookie, IMO he's getting way too much praise already)
Matt Flynn
Kevin Kolb

Most overrated team by far: Jets

Last edited by a moderator:

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and can't forget Michael Vick to that list either