• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 03/21/15, Jazz @ Warriors 9:30 central time

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jazz are an improved team, but somehow so are the Thunder by acquired Enis Canter.

Stephen had some really good looks last night for his 3-ptr. It just wasn't falling for him. Lots of in and outs. Look for a very good shooting game from him tonight, nothing like last night's 4-17.

I had the displeasure of listening to the N.O. announcers in last night's game. God they were so biased, putting down Bogut at every turn, and other biased comments throughout. I know it's hard to be fair to your competition, but better is the team who seeks to be fair to both teams. They also made Ezeli sound like he was a "bad man", had "lots of rough fouls" during his career. I was cursing at the tv. It didn't answer back.

Warriors 108-85. Curry sits out the 4th but scores 25+ on 50%+ shooting.

Oh, Jodie Meeks must have missed a few FTs recently. Curry's now #1 in the league, where he'll stay through the end of the year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know everyone is hanging on my words, so I'm making another post. As for Warriors go throughout the playoffs (hopefully), the defenses are going to slowly try to strangle Curry from "going off" on offense. I think that the norm in the playoffs will be to double team him and get the ball out of his hands. Naturally it will happen off of the top of the key pick and roll, but other teams who advance will closely see what it and what isn't working against Curry. Curry has a lack of size. He's a bit easier to double team than someone 6'4" or greater. With a good double team, he's not going to dribble through or around it. The Warriors, in my opinion, are beginning to already work on "what to do when Curry is doubled". They aren't worried so much right now whether or not Curry scores 20+ PPG. I think they realize that Curry may score considerably less in the playoffs, maybe average between 15-20 PPG. Others are going to have to take that pass out of the double team and take advantage of the four on three advantage.

Comments??