• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

0 awards go to Bolts

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely no awards went to the Bolts organization whatsoever! Unbelievable! I at least thought Cooper deserved it over Roy (Avalanche Coach) due to the fact of what he had to go through & achieved after Stamkos went down with the broken leg! But than again, why would that get taken into consideration since Roy was an elite net-minder in the NHL. Can anyone say favouritism??? :lame: :wtf2: :bullshit:

By the way, those that know me really know that I don't give much praise to Cooper but he really deserved this award!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McKinnon really deserved rookie of the year also , how could you vote against him ?

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McKinnon really deserved rookie of the year also , how could you vote against him ?

I'm sorry I disagree. Mackinnon was the 1st overall pick and he joined the Av's top 6 joining the likes of Duchene, Stastny, Landeskog, O'Reilly, PA.Parenteau, that is a easy win. Johnson and Palat were third liners going into the season and let's just say they overachieved by a long way, they were playing with Steven Stamkos on the top line by the end of the season, that speak volumes of how well they played. I'm sorry for MacKinnon to get 130 1st place votes out of 137 that is a joke and dam right disrespectful, fair enough MacKinnon wins but not by a landslide. As I said Johnson and Palat were third liners with not real expectation for then to have seasons they did, they both kill penalties as well and Palat led our team in points.

Cooper didn't get much recognition either. A young team with no real expectation, lose Stamkos to injury, traded Marty away and yet Cooper kept this bunch together and kept them winning. I'm not saying Cooper should of won because I think Babcock should of won this considering his team was riddled with injuries throughout the season, I just think our guys didn't get recognised for their efforts and that's a shame

:wtf2::bullshit: