• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

0-4 ... WTF?

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad enough getting swept by the reigning AL Champs in KC, but then dropping a fourth straight game to sorry ass Minny for our home opener!

Our only hit thru eight innings was a stinking bunt single by Micah Johnson, before we got a double in the 8th. Three-hit games with no runs scored is not going to win you anything AND walking 9 batters with wild pitches gifting opposing runners on third base runs is just atrocious.

I have not been impressed with a supposed revamped BP ... I pray to God this will not be a repeat of last year's Achilles' heel. I know Jones is on the DL, but cmon. This is not the start I expected from our guys. I was really excited for a change, but it's been ho-hum very early.

Let's get off the schnide and get a win today boys! I sure hope Samardzija throws a lot better than our first game.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like that… three in a row. Early game today, looking forward to potentially getting back to .500. Hopefully Danks shows up.

Great to see Eaton with a couple of knocks last night. We need him to straighten out. Last night was the first game of the year I was forced to miss. Worked overnight into the day, and I just couldn't stay awake at night for it. But looking at the box score and highlights, it would seem Quintana and the bullpen were pretty solid.

It stunk getting swept by KC and losing the home opener 6-0. But you just can't get all caught up over these things this early. KC's beating up on everyone right now. Interested to see what we can do against them when they come here in a couple of weeks.